To fulfill its duty and to provide programs and services that are consistent with the mission and core values of Kaskaskia College, the College adopts the following Institutional Goals:
1. Provide a quality educational experience:
- Quality instructional offerings – Kaskaskia College will provide high-quality instructional offerings for its student populations in the areas of Arts & Sciences, Career and Technical Education, Health Sciences, and Adult Education.
- Quality services and infrastructure to support instructional offerings - Kaskaskia College will facilitate student success by providing the services and infrastructure that meet the needs of a modern institution of higher education.
2. Effectively manage enrollment and resources: Kaskaskia College will ensure the health and sustainability of the institution by maximizing enrollment and resources through data-informed processes.
3. Maximize regional integration: Kaskaskia College will collaborate with regional employers, schools, and organizations.
4. Engage the community: Kaskaskia College will be a center for intellectual, cultural, and social experiences for its district.
These goals are aligned with the strategic enrollment planning process and serve as the guiding principles of all strategic planning at Kaskaskia College. It is further understood that these goals are to be reviewed annually and any changes or revisions are to be reflected in future strategic planning documents and presented to the Kaskaskia College Board of Trustees for approval.
Replaces Strategic Planning Institutional Goals Policy 8.8 approved February 24, 2020